Everything You Need to Make Treatment More Comfortable
RU Encore Experience
RU Encore recognizes how scary and uncertain it can be to enter an inpatient treatment program, and we work hard to make their stay with us a comfortable, positive and growth-oriented experience. To that end, we have included an inventory of recommended items to bring to treatment. We want our clients to be prepared and engaged while having as many of the comforts of home as possible.
We have established these rules to preserve the safety, comfort and privacy of our patient community. To obtain further clarification regarding what items are allowed and prohibited, please call our admissions staff at (844) 25-MUSIC.
What to Bring
Your journey starts here
- Bathing suit and towel
- Ample supply of clothes (t-shirts, pants, shorts etc.)
- Toiletries, comb, toothbrush, make-up, shampoo and conditioner
- All of you essential ID’s, driver’s license and insurance card
- Miscellaneous items for comfort (favorite pillow, blanket, books, etc.)
- Prescription medications (if applicable) to last the duration of your treatment