Treatment for Testosterone Cypionate
Abuse Will Save Your Life
Testosterone cypionate abuse has one of the longest histories in the world of bodybuilding. It highjacks our body, forcing it to produce chemicals and hormones far outside the normal realms, causing all manner of changes both physically and mentally. We may have starting taking testosterone cypionate for its athletic performance enhancing ability or to gain muscle mass, but instead we found ourselves becoming something we never thought possible—an addict. At RU Encore, we take pride in our ability to treat addicts of all sorts, no matter what or how much they use. Call us today.
What You Need to Know about Testosterone Cypionate
Like many other anabolic steroids, testosterone cypionate is injected directly into the muscles and has a drastic and immediate effect on our body’s physiology. The symptoms start small, but over time the effect is so profound that we become entirely different people. Some of the more obvious signs of testosterone cypionate abuse include:
- Bad Breath
- Thinning hair or receding hairline
- Delusions of invincibility or overconfidence.
- Rapid fluctuations in temperament
- Increases or decreases in hunger
- Unusually greasy hair or oily skin
- Gynecomastia, or overdeveloped breast tissue in men
- Larger, puffy looking muscles or physique
- Increased acne breakouts on face, shoulder, or back
If you or a loved one are experiencing these or any other symptoms, please contact your physician immediately and start getting the help you need.