Recover From Stanozolol Abuse
Expert Care You Need
Stanozolol abuse is becoming one of the biggest problems emerging in the synthetic anabolic steroid abuse scene. It has grown in popularity in recent years due to its availability and ease of use, causing it to be appearing in gyms all across the US. Stanozolol wants you to think that it is a safer alternative to other steroids—it is not. In fact, the fact that stanozolol comes in pill form has made in much easier to abuse and has led to untold numbers of people becoming addicted. RU Encore’s compassionate and knowledgeable team of addiction specialists can help you. Reach out to us today.
Signs and Symptoms Stanozolols Abuse
Facts about Stanozolols Abuse
Since its development by Withrop Laboratories in 1962, stanozolol has slowly grown to become one of the most abused substances in the competitive performance world. It stimulates muscle growth, increases endurance and energy
- Rapid fluctuations in temperament
- Unusually greasy hair or oily skin
- Bad Breath
- Thinning hair or receding hairline
- Increases or decreases in hunger
- Delusions of invincibility or overconfidence
- Larger, puffy looking muscles or physique
- Gynecomastia, or overdeveloped breast tissue in men
- Increased acne breakouts on face, shoulder, or back
If you or a loved one are experiencing these or any other symptoms, please contact your physician immediately and start getting the help you need.