End Your Struggle with Nandrolone Addiction
Get Help Today
Nandrolone abuse is on the rise and is showing little signs of slowing down. It is one of the deadliest and most addictive forms of steroid addiction taking place in the country today. As a steroid, it is most commonly taken for it’s ability to increase muscle development and performance among athletes, but this comes at a terrible price. Nandrolone is an addictive drug that is just as harmful to us and society as any other street drug. It you have a problem with Nandrolone, RU Encore can help. Call us today.
Signs and Symptoms of Nandrolone Abuse
What to Watch out For
Nandrolone was first synthesized in 1950 and made commercially available in 1959. Nandrolone does not have to be injected, therefore this orally activated anabolic steroid found itself becoming popular due to its strength and ease of use. Many found themselves taking Nandrolone for it’s effects of performance and ended up finding themselves with something much more severe—drug addiction. Some signs of Nandrolone use include:
- Increases or Decreases in Hunger
- Delusions of Invincibility
- Bad Breath
- Thinning Hair or Receding Hairline
- Increased Acne Breakouts on Face, Shoulder, or Back
- Rapid Fluctuations in Temperament
- Unusually Greasy Hair or Oily Skin
- Gynecomastia, or Overdeveloped Breast Tissue in Men
- Larger, Puffy Looking Muscles or Physique
If you or a loved one are experiencing these or any other symptoms, please contact your physician immediately and start getting the help you need.