Compassionate and Effective Treatment for Steroid Abuse
Get Help Today
Steroid use has been slowly climbing in recent years with no end in sight. Steroids are a class of drugs that have been shown to directly lead to rapid muscle growth and increased athletic performance, far past what could occur naturally. This has caused the substances to become common in the sports and weightlifting industry. If it sounds too good to be true, that’s because it is. Steroid use has been linked to a large number of issues that range from impairing the quality of life to death. Make no mistake—the promises that steroids offer come with a heavy price and it could kill you. RU Encore is ready to help you with your problems with steroid abuse. Call us today.
Important Facts about Steroids
What You Need to Know
Since development in 1981, steroids have become the ninth best-selling drug in the United States, and the fifth-most prescribed drug in the country. Prescription rates have climbed nearly ten percent every year since 2008. Some of the common signs of steroid abuse include:
- Delusions of Invincibility or Overconfidence
- Larger, Puffy Looking Muscles or Physique
- Gynecomastia, or Overdeveloped Breast Tissue in Men
- Increased Acne Breakouts on Face, Shoulder, or Back
- Unusually Greasy Hair or Oily Skin
- Bad Breath
- Thinning Hair or Receding Hairline
- Increases or Decreases in Hunger
- Rapid Fluctuations in Temperament
If you or a loved one are experiencing these or any other symptoms, please contact your physician immediately and start getting the help you need.